[access-uk] I need help with my Gmail account please?

  • From: Rosario Perez <missrosarioperez@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 26 Feb 2013 21:15:09 -0800

Hi There, I am  having problems with my Gmail account. Instead of the mail
going to the inbox, all go to the trash box. I was trying the  other day to
set a new signature and I notice that after that, it started to behave that
way. I am using Outlook 2010, Windows 7 and Jaws 13. I think that I messed
up a setting but I don't know what it is. All the help will be greatly
appreciated. Thank you very much in advance.

Rosario

Friendship is the hardest thing in the world to explain. It's not something
you learn in school. But if you haven't learned the meaning of friendship,
you really haven't learned anything.