[access-uk] I am experiencing a Problem when closing AVG 7

  • From: "alex-acts2v4" <alex-acts2v4@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "jaws-uk" <Jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 15 Feb 2005 14:50:39 -0000

Hi all,

Please excuse the cross posting, but, although the following was originally
a message aimed at the Access-uk list, I felt, considering the last
paragraph, the whole message aught to be sent to both lists as the last
paragraph of what follows has reference to JFW versions and I do not want to
end up with an anti virus program that will not be JFW version 6 compatible

I am not sure what I have done, but I seem to be experiencing an error in
avg 7 (free version), when I close it after a test.

I did send the error report privately to a  member of this list who was able
to point me in the direction of a support E-mail address for Grisoft who
sell AVG, however, when I wrote to Grisoft they informed me that they do not
offer E-mail support for the free version of AVG7,

Therefore I am wondering which antivirus software to use to replace AVG,
considering that I am currently running a windows XP home machine with JFW
version 5.10 screen Reader  and I will be upgrading to version 6 later this
year.

Thank you in advance for your advice.

Alexander Shannon