[access-uk] Re: I Tunes

  • From: "Colin Phelan" <colinphelan1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 15 Jun 2013 21:03:14 +0100

Hi Andy, Supanova but same difference, think I better as making a right pigs
ear of it.

Trying to replicate account on work machine at home and being told can only
sync with one machine.

I will look for the podcasts

Any other resources welcomed as think I am about to subcome to I tunes which
had avoided for a long time

Regards

Colin