[access-uk] Re: How to turn off autocomplete?

  • From: "Wendy Sharpe" <w.sharpe@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 25 Jun 2008 12:18:52 +0100

It's in tools, options, then press control tab till it says advanced, then
you just need to cursor down the long list until you hear online auto
complete on, then press space to turn it off.  Then go to ok and press
enter.

I have often wondered about auto complete.  I have never used it, and wonder
if it would save some time and effort when filling in forms online.  Has
anyone else used it, and what do you think?

Wendy