[access-uk] Re: How to Obtain a refund for inaccessible IOS apps

  • From: "LaMcAs" <lamcas17@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 12 Feb 2011 20:04:33 -0000

When you buy an app you get an email for the iTunes charges and in the email
below the amount is a line which says something like "have a problem" which
then takes you to a webpage, you might have to enter your Apple ID and
password and then complete the details.

I bought CoPilot 8 for the iPhone yesterday and found it to be totally
inaccessible so used the link which sent it to an Apple Customer Support Rep
and he sent me an email back this afternoon saying the charge would be
reversed and they would take the matter up with CoPilot as to its
accessibility.

So less than a day to get my refund not bad!

Larry & Elliot GD (Guide Dog)
London, UK