[access-uk] How to Format 64gb Card in VRS

  • From: "Jibber Jabber" <jibberjabber2014@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 20 May 2014 23:56:59 +0100

Hi Guys,
A little while back, someone posted how to format 64gb cards in the new Victor
Reader Streams.  I thought I had saved the message, but now that I need it, of
course it is no where to be found on my system.  Can anyone please put me out
of my misery, and enlighten me?  When I put the card in, it says that there is
no media.

Regards.

Jim.

---