[access-uk] How does one set up acapela voices to work with Supernova?

  • From: "Alexander Shannon" <alexander.shannon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 29 Jan 2009 21:25:29 -0000

Hi all,

I appologise to the moderators if this is felt off topic,
but I do remember some discussion of acapela voices on this
list some time ago.

I won't go into all the background here, but for various
reasons I'm wanting to compare  the acapela Peter voice
against the latest voices in Orpheus version 3, but although
I've installed the demo of the acapela Peter, along with the
necessery infovox engine, I do not know how to set up the
acapela voice so that it will work with Supernova version
10.01, so if anyone could give me some pointers I would
appreciate it.

Thank you in advance for your help.

Alexander Shannon