[access-uk] How can I stop this page from loading.

  • From: "Petrina Delves" <aunk99@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "access UK" <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 22 Jan 2007 22:51:23 -0000

Hi all,

Please can someone tell me why, when ever I open IE6 the below page loads,
instead of my usual page. I also have some pages that I created in a folder,
that have links in them to websites, and when ever I press enter on, any of
these pages, instead of the page coming up, with the links that should be
there, I get this page. I also get the same problem with links in emails. I
also have a shortcut in a folder, to an ftp site, and that comes up as this
page. Thee only thing that is not affected yet, is my favourites folder. I
should say, that I do eventually get the page to load that I want. And some
times, I can get the right page, to come up first time. But if I exit out of
it as soon as it is loaded, and then try to load it again, then this page
comes up. So if anyone can help with this one, I'd be really grateful. page
pasted below.

Search The Web
Find a Web page containing:
Brought to you by