[access-uk] Re: How can I get my sapi 4 voices back?

  • From: "Emma Wright" <emmajane9@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 1 Aug 2006 17:04:52 +0100

The same thing has just happened to me so I'd also be interested in any
replies.  I am running Windows XP home, and trying to use the voices with
the free Thunder screenreader.  Only the one Sapi 5 voice works, but I have
used Sapi 4 ones before (although not with Thunder).

Emma Wright

On 01/08/06, Peter Beasley <pjbeasley@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I put out a message on this issue yesterday but had no comeback on it. BAsically, I cannot get my sapi4 voices to work. They are all showing up in my list of syntasisers but when I select one, my computer goes silent.

-- Emma Jane Wright School of Sociology and Social Policy University of Nottingham

emmajane9@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

www.accessingmaterials.org.uk