[access-uk] Re: How accessable is the DS-55

  • From: "M BROWN" <mbrown464@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 28 Jan 2009 11:31:25 -0000

Thanks Clive. Very useful information.
Regards:
Martin
----- Original Message ----- From: "Clive Pallett" <clive.pallett@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, January 27, 2009 7:40 PM
Subject: [access-uk] Re: How accessable is the DS-55

Hello Martin,

I purchased one of these recorders two weeks ago so can tell you there are some improvements over previous models. One nice touch bis when you switch on you hear your battery status. You can also adjust the level of the voice guidance. there are still no spoken prompts for renaming/moving files and renaming folders, time and date and timer recording, and also system information. The DS-55 has 1GB memory and six recording qualities. I am very pleased with it and once you know in what order the time and date are set out you can easily set the clock by counting the beeps and listening for the double beep. You can now adjust the beep volume.

Hope this helps.

Best wishes,

Clive pallett