[access-uk] Hotmail on outlook was RE: Re: Outlook express link

  • From: <vanja@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 20 May 2014 20:28:17 +0100

Regarding that, every time I try to add my Hotmail account to outlook 2013
it brings up some sort of 'dll missing' error. Googling so far brought to
install the missing DLL manualy and a windows update which is actually older
than current version of office so nothing really that helps. Has any else
experienced this problem and aware of any solution?