[access-uk] Re: Home networking

  • From: "Tristram Llewellyn" <tris-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 15 Sep 2006 13:43:33 +0100

We would probably need a little more info than that, if they have a router a
good start is logging into that and seeing what is happening there, it should
then be possible to determine whether you are connected and logged in or not.

Bearing in mind your hiatus in communications this list it is a question
possibly best left until after you have more sustained communications or
perhaps there is someone locally who may be able to help them.

Good luck with your University studies.

Regards.

Tristram Llewellyn
Sight and Sound Technology