[access-uk] Re: Help with windows mail, with windows 7 and JAWS

  • From: David Halliwell <davidpeterhalliwell@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 22 Mar 2014 17:50:25 +0000

Hi there and thankyou for having a crack at solving my ineptitude!
First of all, my mails appear to be grouped by sender, and not in a
chronological order.
Then, how do I easily move from in box to sent items for exampe?

Also, with the ribbon structure, I can't get my mind around how to go to the
place where I can attach a file.
Finally, I seem to remember, some one at some point in the past, talking about
reading panes and disabling these? Is this something I need to do?
Thanks in advance
David

Sent from my iPhone