[access-uk] Help with reading after OCR-ing with the Google Lookout ap

  • From: John Wilson <john9727jw@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 1 Sep 2023 20:36:05 +0100

Hello All,

As I have said before, I have just acquired a Pixel 4A phone and have Talkback turned on. I have Android 13 and Talkback 14.

I have now got this phone working OK but need some guidance as below:

After OCR-ing with Lookout and listening to a whole page being read back to me, I may wish to interact with the text more minutely. How can I do this using gestures and the Google Assistant Voice commands? For example, read the page on the screen line by line, word by word or letter by letter like you can with Kurzweil and Open Book? Any assistance would be much appreciated.

John.

** To leave the list, click on the immediately-following link:-
** [mailto:access-uk-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx?subject=unsubscribe]
** If this link doesn't work then send a message to:
** access-uk-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
** and in the Subject line type
** unsubscribe
** For other list commands such as vacation mode, click on the
** immediately-following link:-
** [mailto:access-uk-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx?subject=faq]
** or send a message, to
** access-uk-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with the Subject:- faq