[access-uk] Re: Help with my netbook

  • From: "john coley" <johncoley@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 24 Dec 2011 16:58:00 -0000

Hi Will, unless you created an unattended install you'd need sighted assistance. Once it's installed you could use something like image for windows to make a bootable image. The advantage of that over creating an unattended install of the OS alone is that the image would include everything installed on your system, so you wouldn't have to reinstall and reconfigure everything should you have to reload the system.

                   John.

----- Original Message ----- From: "william lomas" <will.d.lomas@xxxxxxxxx>