[access-uk] Re: Help with adding Favourites in IE7

  • From: "Catherine Turner" <catherineturner2000@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 2 Nov 2007 22:27:33 -0000

Hi Ray,

I will indeed try Firefox - had meant to anyway, and this gives me a little shove.

Well according to JAWS this is a combobox and so it isn't announcing levels as it would in a tree view - it's treating it as a combobox; and all the levels seem to be automatically opened when you first go into it.

Catherine
----- Original Message ----- From: "Ray's Home" <rays-home@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>