[access-uk] Re: Help with a website again please

  • From: "Wendy Sharpe" <w.sharpe@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 31 Jan 2008 18:30:47 -0000

I've had a look round for you using JAWS.  I chose the contact us link, but
there don't seem to be any e-mail addresses listed.  It tells you that there
are feedback forms on the site which you can fill in, and these cover a lot
of different aspects of the Police service, so you would need to know what
section your problem relates to.  Obviously you don't want to discuss this
on list, so it is difficult to help further, but there is definitely a
contact us link on the page you gave.

Wendy