[access-uk] Re: Help with a skype problem request

  • From: BG <bernardgeorgiou@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 23 Aug 2014 11:29:16 +0100

Hi Mo,

I have tried that and still no luck, its really weird. Anyhow whenever tyou are free I would be grateful.

Bernard

On 23-Aug-14 11:25 AM, Mobeen Iqbal wrote:
hi bernard.

when you start typing your username a list of usernames comes up. tab once to the list and just press enter as by default this username list isn't read out by the likes of NVDA. you'll then be in the password box. type your password and hit enter to log in and with a bit of luck, skype should sign you in. if that doesn't work, please feel free to let me know off list and i'll give you a call.

cheers,

Mo.

On 23/08/2014 11:16, BG wrote:
Hi,

For some reason my Skype 6.8 won't let me sign in. I keep getting the log-on screen asking for the user name and password and after entering the correct details, it just returns me back to the same log-on screen with the message that Skype could not log in. I have re-loaded the skype software and still have the problem and, I have not altered any configurations so can anyone shed any light on how to sort out the problem?

Bernard