[access-uk] Help with Dymo label writer310

  • From: "Marie Baisez" <baisez.marie@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 9 Dec 2007 20:23:00 +0100

Hi folks,
Thought I was smart and could change the roll of labels on my dymo laber writer 310 without sighted help, unfortunately, it didn't go according to plans... I'm now left with loads of labels sticking out of the printer and the printer head positioned halfway up on a label. Everytime I press the button at the front more labels are rolled out and the head stops in the middle of a label. I checked the size of the labels for size, they are the same as the ones I had in there before, these work perfectly. I can't shut the lid of the machine either so, obviously am doing something wrong. Should the labels be uppermost? How do I take the label from under the printer head without damaging the unit? I've only got 5 more christmas cards to write and therefore 10 more address labels to print counting the sender address. Please can someone help out here, it can't be difficult and I would really like to crack that one by myself as help is not very forthcoming round here. Would like to post cards pretty soon.
My hair is getting greyer by the minute.
Thank you in advance.
Marie