[access-uk] Help with Danfess 103 timer for gas heating.

  • From: Kevin Cussick <the.big.white.shepherd@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 02 Oct 2013 10:46:24 +0100

Hi all,

I after a bit of squabbling with abber Tay Housing in Dundee managed to get them to replace the inaccessible timer for a danfess-103. this is a brl timer I got no instruction on how to work this beast. I am really struggling I thought I had it but it is coming on at strange times.

I also can't say it is easy to move the little red and blue shapes around the dial. I would be very grateful for some instruction on how to use this clock. Oh it came with a print manual! I would have hoped that if I didn't get any instruction at least it might have came with an accessible manual!!!! please help before I rip the thing off the wall and stick it somewhere that the project manager wouldn't like it thanks in advance.