[access-uk] Help with Daisy2Go please

  • From: "Peter Bentley" <bentleypdlists@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 25 May 2009 21:05:09 +0100

Hello

I am trying to  read the DAISY files of the New Testament (2.02) downloaded from

http://www.cucat.org/books/scriptures/scriptures.php
I have them  added to the bookshelf and the info view provides information
about the book such as lenghth of recording. However it is not giving me an
option to playback anything from it. The download is not corrupted because I
have been able to listen to it using Ease Reader. However I have re-formatted
the memory card and transferred the files again on to the N82 to make sure.

I  am able to listen to talking books on the phone without a problem.

Looking at theDaisy 2 go release notes it supports this format. I have pasted
them below.

Any ideas please. Thanks in advance.

Peter Bentley

Nuance Daisy2go is a player/viewer for books that conform to the DAISY 2.02
specification, for phones utilizing S60 3rd Edition.

database 4102 (20090525) __________