[access-uk] Re: Help with Amazon

  • From: "David Russell" <david.russell8@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 8 May 2013 22:25:49 +0100

Darran,

Glad you got there in the end.

David

-----Original Message-----
From: access-uk-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:access-uk-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]
On Behalf Of Darran Ross
Sent: 08 May 2013 21:55
To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [access-uk] Re: Help with Amazon

David, thanks so much for the detailed help. I've got to tell you though,
that when using JAWS 13 that remove button just doesn't show up!

It was your reference to using JAWS 14 that made me think I should switch to
that version, and then jus like that, the remove button appeared. Go Figure!

I then went the whole way and followed Jackie's suggestion about my viewing
history as well. Might as well be hung for a sheep as a lamb, smile.

Thanks again though to list members for the useful tips and instructions.

Darran