[access-uk] Re: Help please retrieving lost phone contacts

  • From: "Hussein Patwa" <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 26 Aug 2010 19:28:12 +0100

Hi,

Thanks for the idea, I hadn't thought of that although I had checked the
webmail interface to see if they had appeared there in the Contacts folder.

I'm now being told by the Microsoft Exchange people that I may need to hook
into the University's own server settings as they could have been posted
there, and somehow are not being retrieved using the general settings, which
should work as my account is now no longer controlled by the University.
Won't be able to speak with them till tomorrow, and I need to do that as
their settings aren't working at all.  Great.

I'll keep the list posted if people are interested as and when something
happens.

_______________________________________
Have a pleasant day,

Kind Regards and Best Wishes,