[access-uk] Help With Changing Voice Over Settings

  • From: "Darran Ross" <darran.ross@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Access-UK" <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 7 May 2011 21:59:55 +0100

Hi List.

I'm unable to change the Voice Over from British English to Australian English.
I've found the area in settings to do this, or so I thought, but after I
highlight and select AustrailianEnglish, nothing changes. British English is
still the selected voice.

There doesn't seem to be an OK or Save button after Australian Karen has been
selected and this seems to be the step I'm missing. The Apple website hasn't
thrown any light on the subject either.

Can anyone tell me what I'm not doing to make the choice of Karen a permanent
one for Voice Over?

Many thanks.

Darran