[access-uk] Re: Help

  • From: "Alexander Shannon" <alexacts2v4@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 1 Feb 2007 21:28:16 -0000

Hi Christopher,

I have been following this thread although I have not replied to your
messages because, although I live in Birmingham, and both my wife and I are
registered blind, we live in Kings Norton, which is on the opposite side of
Birmingham to the area you are referring to.

Although  the taxi firm we use is based in Cotteridge, near where we live, I
seem to remember them advertising themselves  as covering the whole of
Birmingham.

As the firm I am referring to is not based in the area in which you would
require taxis, I am not sure whether to write their number in this message,
however, if you would like it, contact me  off list by sending a message to
alexacts2v4@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I hope this helps.

Alexander Shannon