[access-uk] HELP WITH GW CONNECT PLEASE

  • From: "Adrien Collins" <adriencollins22160@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'access uk'" <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 11 Jan 2013 22:43:55 +0100

Hi

I am having problems, when I use gw connect and when it is
in the system tray, every time there is an announcement or
it tells me that such and such has connected or is on line,
it causes outlook to quit or I lose focus, go quiet and
seems to hang my system a bit, I think it is really
interfering with super nova but am not quite sure as it is
more manageable with nvda, any ideas please? Even when I
have muted super nova and have launched nvda, when gw
connect runs through its half hourly advert sepal hal starts
chatting, obviously it isn't compatible with super nova.

Adrien