[access-uk] Re: HAS ANYONE SOLVED THE PROBLEM OF THE MISSING BASKET?

  • From: "Carol Pearson" <carol.pearson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 26 Apr 2005 21:15:42 +0100

I think I understand you're saying that, once a basket is started (as in
my current case), you have to go that way to collect the started basket;
otherwise (with no basket started) you can just "Start Shopping".

I'm just off to continue shopping anyway . . ..

Thanks for your help, Sandra.

--
Carol
carol.pearson@xxxxxxxxxxxx