[access-uk] Re: Google difficulties - again

  • From: "Damon Rose" <damon.rose@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2012 10:41:32 +0100

Hi there.

I've maximised and done screen refreshes to no avail. And I can't work
out the pattern, i.e. why it does it sometimes and not others. I'm
pretty sure it is because of the code on the google site.

Unfortunately I am not able to update my browser as I'm working in a
corporate environment. Everyone here uses IE7 and all the internal tools
and intranet are optimised for use in this browser so there has to be a
significant injection of money and effort to upgrade browsers. I'm sure
many visually impaired people are in this situation in the workplace.

...Damon