[access-uk] Re: Google Home comes to the UK

  • From: Clive Jacobs <cj@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 30 Mar 2017 11:09:12 +0100

Hi Barry,
it is hard to disagree with your point. I would be loath to lose my Dot as it is capable of doing so much without going near a computer. Voice activated technology may well be a big part of the future and devices such as the Dot and Echo will evolve and improve. I will be interested to see how Google fair. CJ.

On 30/03/2017 10:19, Barry Hill (Redacted sender barry.hill3 for DMARC) wrote:

Aside from everything else it does, I would say that just for the voice activated radio alone, the £50 for the Amazon Dot is worth it.

Cheers

Barry