[access-uk] Re: Goodmans freeview box

  • From: Christopher Hallsworth <challsworth2@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 20 Aug 2014 12:12:26 +0100

Thought you could still get them from Rnib? Well if not thanks for letting us know in case we need one in the future.

Christopher Hallsworth
Student at the Hadley School for the Blind
www.hadley.edu

On 20/08/2014 11:39, Maureen Poulson wrote:
Hi.

I so wish you could still get the TV Onyx recordable freeview box, I have
searched high and low for a second box to have in the house.  Anyone know
where I could get one?

Sorry to be off topic here but any mails that I send to the list just come
back as unable to send.

Maureen.