[access-uk] Going off Topic

  • From: "George Bell" <george@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 22 Feb 2008 16:02:52 -0000

Hi all,

I hate to put a damper on things, especially when there is
such a fine line between access technology, and access in
general, but I've had a number of private messages
complaining that topics are moving away from technology
related issues.

I have to say tend to agree here, and suggest that perhaps
issues about the Disability Act, Disabled toilets, etc.,
would really be better discussed on the VI-GEN list.

This list is primarily for technical issues.

Sorry if I appear to be coming down rather hard, but I would
like the list to be focussed.

George Bell

(Moderator)