[access-uk] Re: Giffgaff help please

  • From: "Steve Nutt" <steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 29 Sep 2014 20:21:23 +0100

Hi Mary,

The phone picks up the settings itself.

The only thing you may need to change, as I did on my 5S, is if you go into
Settings, Mobile Data, then select Access Point Names and select Giffgaff,
the user name was set by my Sim to Vertigo.  Just change this to giffgaff
all lower case, leave the password blank and it does work better.

All the best

Steve

--
Computer Room Services