[access-uk] Re: Georgie apps crashing

  • From: Saqib Hussain <saqibh23@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 28 Jul 2014 09:20:17 +0100

Hi Mo. The reason I took a liking to the Georgie offering is because
of the clean interface as items are displayed in a list format instead
of icons. I just found it easier to reply to text messages as all I
had to do is to reply from lock screen and whatever I dictated was
correct most of the time unlike the iPhone dictation. To send the
message I only had to double tap the text I had dictated and the
message would send. It's not even possible to get text notifications
anymore and I am really hacked off since the latest update to it which
has broken something. I struggle to send texts within the native
messaging app as it's difficult to correct a mistake as I can't always
get it to switch back to keyboard mode despite tapping the keyboard
icon about at least 10 times.  Everything else on Android is fine but
the text and calling can really test my patients and I'm one for a
short fuse anyway. My Skype and Twitter details are in my signature
but I don't have a Mic so I can only text chat. Thanks for offering to
help.

You can find me on Twitter @Saq5000 and Skype Saq5000