[access-uk] Re: Galaxy 3 question

  • From: "Mike Cassidy" <mike.cassidy137@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 10 Sep 2014 19:05:39 +0100

Hello Jim,

As far as I am aware, this cannot be done, though I'm quite happy to be
corrected. Depending on how your friend uses the phone, he could attach a usb
keyboard to the phone using an otg adapter, or he could use a bluetooth
keyboard. Of course this makes the phone rather less portable, but it is worth
considering.

Hth,

Mike