[access-uk] Fw: [y-accessibility] Help please

  • From: "Andrew Summers" <asummers112@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 20 Jul 2013 11:09:32 +0100

Hi All,
Please read and tell me what you think.
It is an email I replied back to a guy who works as a programmer for yahoo.
Andrew
----- Original Message ----- From:Andrew Summers
From: Andrew Summers <asummers112@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wednesday, July 17, 2013 3:05 AM
To: "y-accessibility@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <y-accessibility@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [y-accessibility] Help please

Hello,
When signing in to yahoo with nvda or any screenreader, the button or link
that says Keep me signed in does not work.
How do I get around it,to make it work?
Also once I am signed in, it is very hard to get signed out for a blind
user.

Andrew