[access-uk] Fw: avast

  • From: "tony sweeney" <deirton711@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "access-uk" <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 29 Jan 2010 06:10:26 -0000

Message to another list received by a lister from the Avast people. See what you can make of it!

----- Original Message ----- From: "avast support center - ALWIL Software" <support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, January 28, 2010 1:23 PM
Subject: [ASW #OTY-900701]: avast

Hello,

Thank you for contacting our support center with your concerns.

I would recommend you to use the old version 4.8

Sound can be configure from the avast! Settings - Sounds. Click on "Configure" button and set it up according to your needs. Just Right-click a ball icon in your system tray and choose Program Settings and then click on sound.

Best Regards,

Petr Bucek
Technical Support
Alwil Software a.s.