[access-uk] Re: Fw: Re: To Read a Tweet Letter by Letter in Chicken Nugget

  • From: "Tony Sweeney" <tonymsweeney@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 25 May 2014 16:42:15 +0100

No worries at all.

I should clarify that I hit enter to open the tweet and then I found out by
accident that when I hit enter again then I could go through the tweet letter
by letter.

Would that all technology were just as simple!

Thinking out loud I presume then that you copy and paste in the normal way:
control C, control V.

Tony Sweeney