[access-uk] Fw: O2 Question

  • From: "Margaret Smith" <jamieboy12@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "access" <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 23 May 2008 16:07:07 +0100

Hello

I sent the following to the Talks list earlier but so far nobody seems to have
any ideas, so I'm sending it here in the hope that someone might be able to
help.

My husband has a Nokia N70 pay-as-you-go phone with O2.  After sending a text
message, we receive a text announcing our balance, then Talks says done and we
hear the delivered sound.  The messages always arrive okay, but when I check in
Reports it continuously says Pending.  I have checked in settings in Messaging
and I have definitely checked yes on receive delivery report.  I've obviously
missed a setting somewhere else, but haven't a clue what to change.  Any
suggestions most welcome.

Thank you.

Margaret Smith