[access-uk] Re: Fw: DRC Call for disabled internet revolt

  • From: "Ray's Home" <rays-home@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 16 Mar 2006 11:08:14 -0000

I think you reflect my views Adrian when you say "I do wonder if the
journalist who relates this fantasy
and I were at the same event."  I wasn't at the event at all, but I think its
maybe a case of the wish being father to the thought, or something like that.

The only 'protest' or dissatisfaction I ever hear from blind people is the
sort whingeing and moaning that goes on in pubs.  A lot of huffing and
puffing, and no action, let alone considered thinking.

Its True, certainly, there's a hell of a lot needs to be done, but with the
head as well as the Will.  I did too post with a bit of tongue in cheek
attitude.
Ray

Personal emails:  Email me at
mailto:ray-48@xxxxxxxx