[access-uk] Fw: Coming up on Main Menu

  • From: "Ray's Home" <rays-home@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 19 Apr 2005 22:43:58 +0100

Hello. Thought the latest Main menu could be of interest as there has been
discussion here lately about RSS.  An accessible RSS reader is being reviewed
in a few hours time.  Also, Leon Gilbert of Uk TAFN is being interviewed about
that organisation's support work with VI people with IT etc.  Full anouncement
follows.
Ray

Personal emails:  Email me at
mailto:ray-48@xxxxxxxx