[access-uk] Re: Fw: ARTICLES FOR THE BLIND

  • From: "Carol Pearson" <carol.pearson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 21 Jun 2006 15:21:15 +0100

Thanks Ibby. Great. Now I understand that I have to just ask for these other services as well.

That's all I'll need folks. I was just having problems because people were telling me that I couldn't insure under Articles for the Blind.

You're suggesting then Ibby that you just pay for an extra service on top of . . ..

That should be enough for me now.  Thanks.

-- Carol carol.pearson@xxxxxxxxxxxx

----- Original Message ----- From: "Ibby Karbhari" <ibbyk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>