[access-uk] Re: Frank Haslam.

  • From: "Brian Hartgen" <brian@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 7 Apr 2009 15:24:59 +0100

Hi Colin

I was really very sad to hear about this.  When I first started using the
Internet (and bulletin boards in particular), Frank Haslam and Keith Rothwell
were the two people who really helped me a great deal in those days to get up
and running and answered a lot of questions for me.  Frank was always very
generous with his time and extremely helpful, I do remember that.