[access-uk] Forgot my login password require help to logon to windows xp pro sp3

  • From: austin pinto <austinpinto.xaviers@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access uk <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, accessindia <accessindia@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Voice Vision." <list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 25 Oct 2013 17:58:39 +0530

Hi all.
I have a netbook on which some1 has put a password but no1 remembers it and
as I'm the most technically educated in my office my bos has given this
task of cracking the password to me.
The computer has only 1 user account I have not installed nvda on it as I
couldnot login so I must use narrater for this I also couldnot do the
registry hack to enable sounds in safe mode so I require a progmam that I
must copy to usb disk boot from it and will remove the password without any
action from me or can I use win7 talking pe to do anything?