[access-uk] Filters query

  • From: Chris Hallsworth <christopherhallsworth71@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindeudora@freelists. org
  • Date: Sun, 04 Nov 2007 18:12:47 +0000

Hi all,
I don't understand how the filters feature of Eudora works. I'm trying to create a filter so that any messages from a different personality goes to a dedicated folder. I'd like this ability as I sometimes have to check my girlfriend's account. At the moment, any messages from her account goes into the in folder, thus resulting in duplicate messages. How can I go about creating such a filter? Also, I've noticed that the filters window doesn't appear to be very accessible with JAWS, certainly from the keyboard at least. Thanks in advance for the help.

Chris Hallsworth
BrailleNote mPower User
Website: www.chrishallsworth.co.nr