[access-uk] Re: File Types

  • From: "carol pearson" <carol.pearson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 27 May 2004 18:25:20 +0100

Roger,

I believe it's an image file which, as Andrew says, you burn to a CD.  There
is an option to copy an image file on Easy CD Creator and probably on Nero
as well and I know these ISO files have to be copied this way, for example,
when you want to use the CD to update the PTR1.

I hope this might help a bit.  I struggled to understand this one also and
got very short responses when I tried to find out how to create the image
ready for updating the PTR1.

I'm afraid I don't have Easy CD Creator loaded on my new machine yet so
can't verify the option for you, but I guess this should be sufficient now.

--
Carol