[access-uk] Facebook/applications

  • From: Jen Worrall <magic.me@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 17 Jun 2010 16:49:40 +0000

Hi i'm a window-eyes user and also a facebook user.

Was interested to know if anybody has tried creating a facebook application.

I have tried asking loads of people but either they don't use facebook or they
don't want to know about facebook.

I'm just interested to know if its possible to do.

Also has anybody had good or bad experiences with facebook games, some of them
are good but not all are.

There is certain games i'd like to play but they aren't accessable for screen
readers, I have got onto some of them asking them to maybe make their games
more suitable, but so far had no reply

Please help me out if you can.

Thanks from Jen

http://clk.atdmt.com/UKM/go/197222280/direct/01/