[access-uk] FW: [BCAB] Meet the BCAB team at Sight Village 2011!

  • From: Barry Toner <barry@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 9 Jul 2011 22:20:55 +0100

-----Original Message-----
From: bcab-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:bcab-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of Léonie Watson
Sent: Saturday, July 09, 2011 6:51 PM
To: 'BCAB Discussion List'
Subject: [BCAB] Meet the BCAB team at Sight Village 2011!

        Come and meet Dave, Pam, Barry, Clive and Andy on our stand at Sight
Village 2011. They'll be there to offer plenty of independent advice and
support to anyone with an interest in computers and technology.
http://www.qac.ac.uk/sightvillage/home.htm

        If you stop by our stand, you'll be able to:

- Have a go with the latest accessible technologies, like the iPad and
iPhone (Complete with built in screen reader and magnification).
- Try out free access technologies, like NVDA on the PC and VoiceOver on the
Mac.
Talk to our friendly team, who can offer independent support and advice
about computers, mobile phones and access technologies.
- Get six months extra (free) when you become a BCAB member at Sight
Village, then take advantage of the 40% member discount on our Get To Grips
With... Tutorials!

        We'll also be officially releasing Guide Cats Volume 5: Herding
Cats, at the exhibition. Be among the first to get your hands on a copy at
Sight Village Plus, or pre-order your copy from the BCAB website now:
http://www.bcab.org.uk/guide-cats-cds/herding-cats

Léonie.

--
Léonie Watson - BCAB Chair

Web. www.bcab.org.uk/
Email. chair@xxxxxxxxxxx

--
To find out more about BCAB and the benefits that membership can bring, please
visit our website:

database 6279 (20110709) __________