[access-uk] EyeBridge

  • From: "Ibrahim Gucukoglu" <ibrahim_gucukoglu@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 6 Jun 2014 04:35:07 +0100

Hi Everyone.

Here is a snippet from a newsletter I recently received about a promising new
start-up called EyeBridge.  text below, anyone have any questions or wants to
register their interest should direct their enquiries to the links given.

In the meantime, I wanted to tell everyone about a company called EyeBridge
that might be of interest. EyeBridge – a UK company - is developing a remote
visual assistance service via mobile devices for the blind and is currently
raising funds; please visit www.myeyebridge.com to learn more. In order to make
the service a reality they are raising funds through a crowd funder called
Crowd cube and need all the help they can get. Could you forward the
information below to anyone and everyone who you think might be interested in
both the service and investing. You might also want to register via the
myeyebridge.com website as they are now accepting invitations and the first two
hundred people to register will be invited to try out the service for free from
September onwards. Please direct any questions on EyeBridge to the company
using the contact details form their website.
Kind regards
Simon
EyeBridge was founded in 2014 to provide on-demand, remote visual assistance
(RVA) for blind and visually impaired customers via their mobile device. Using
the EyeBridge platform our customers can connect via mobile video with trained
staff 24/7 who can assist with tasks such as internal and external navigation,
product identification and product operation.
EyeBridge is currently raising funds through the crowdfunder Crowdcube and more
information on the company and the investment opportunity can be found here:
http://www.crowdcube.com/investment/eyebridge-15535 Investment is open to
everyone from any country with a minimum investment of $15 although single
investments of $10,000 have already been made. Please consider investing in
this company to make the service a reality.

All the best, Ibrahim.