[access-uk] Re: Express burn cd/dvd softwhere.

  • From: "Amro Bilal" <info@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 6 Apr 2011 00:24:32 +0100

  Just go to your add/remove programs and choose to remove Express Burn. A
window then will popup asking you whether you want to remove, repair or
downgrade your version to the free version. And if I am not mistaken, this is
the case with all the NCH applications.

  I find Express Burn to be a neat application I ended up getting the pro
version in the end. I only wish they implement support for rmvb formats though.

  HTH,
  Amro