[access-uk] Re: Express burn and other NCH software

  • From: "Vivien Palcic" <vivienpalcic@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 22 Dec 2010 15:08:06 +0800

Thanks for that, Gordon. I just downloaded and installed it. I've never done any CD burning before, but the interface certainly seems far better than Nero, which I got rid of quite a while ago; except that I did notice that during the installation, the additional tools it offered, such as WavePad, Express Rip (not sure if that was its name) etc, wouldn't read properly when I tabbed to the individual options. I had to get JAWS to read the whole dialog box and only then did it read all those options, but when I tabbed to them individually, it was just reading them as graphics followed by a number for each one.

Regards
Vivien
----- Original Message ----- From: "Gordon Atkinson" <g.atkinson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>